· 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped into 1/4 slices
· 4-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
· 1/2 of a red onion, sliced
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
· 2 teaspoons dried basil or handful of fresh basil
· 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
· Pepper, to taste
· Black olives, (to taste)
1. In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried basil. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season salad with pepper.
3. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. If you like a little heat add red pepper flakes. Refrigerate until ready to eat.