These 2 Ingredient Bagels are a game changer. Who doesn’t love a good bagel, now you can have one without all the guilt. My family have been raving about these and with good reason!
· 2 cup of self rising flour
· 2 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
· 1 Egg for egg wash
· Bagel Toppings: Everything But the Bagel seasoning, Cinnamon Sugar or any flavor you and your family like.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine 2 cup of self rising flour and 2 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
3. Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
4. Knead 15 to 20 times and divide into 8 parts.
5. Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have eight bagels.
6. Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with your choice of Bagel seasoning.
7. Bake at 350 degrees on a pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.
8. Let cool on a wire rack. When storing bagels refrigerate in an air tight container.