•1 head cauliflower large, washed and cut into chunks
· 5 large red peppers stems and cores removed, cut in half
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· salt and pepper
· 1 large onion diced
· 2 cloves garlic minced
· 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
· 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
· 5 cups vegetable stock (can use chicken stock, if desired)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the cauliflower pieces and red pepper pieces on a large baking sheet and toss in one tablespoon of the olive oil and the salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 25 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. When the vegetables are almost finished roasting, heat a large pot over medium-low heat, adding the other tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Add the onion, garlic, thyme, and paprika and cook until the onions are translucent.
6. Add the roasted vegetables, along with the vegetable stock, and stir well to combine.
7. Cook for about 15 minutes, then puree in batches (or use a hand-held blender).
8. Serve with a drizzle of coconut cream (if desired).