These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are the perfect healthy snack. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, just serve them with your favorite ranch sauce and you can't stop eating them!
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 Cup Hot Sauce
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Corn Starch
1. Cut up the Cauliflower into even sized pieces.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
3. Dip the Cauliflower into the egg.
4. Toss to coat the cauliflower in the dry mix.
5. Preheat Air Fryer to 375 degrees
6. Heat in Air Fryer for 12-14 minutes, tossing the cauliflower every so often.
7. Once fully cooked, toss in a separate bowl the desired amount of Hot Sauce and cook for another minute or 2.
HOW TO MAKE IN THE OVEN
Place prepared cauliflower florets on a foil lined pan and bake for 15 minutes at 450˚F. Gently stir cauliflower halfway through cooking.